Saturday, January 1, 2011

WOW! Time flies!!

Well, I have been doing things, but not the things that I thought I would be doing! Man its been more than a month and finally I'm posting again... here are a few things that I have done-sorry there are no instructions but if anyone wants to know how to make any of this, I will help you just let me know!This is the most recent miniature quilt top- I love these, they can be done in a few hours!

This is a few of the pillowcases I have made to give out for Christmas-I forgot to take the picture before I sent some of them off to family, but here are a few more...

This picture above is one of the little christmas dishtowels that I made to give with treats to the women that I visit teach for church. Easy!

I have also helped my daughter in law with her quilts that she gave her parents for Christmas...I will post those pictures soon, I just cant remember on what camera we took the pictures!






1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've been busy. I tried my hand at quilting this afternoon, just making it up as I go using some large scraps I had. It's far from perfect, but is a good exercise.

    ReplyDelete