Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm in Love!!

Tada!!! This turned out so wonderful! I still need to take out the paper that I used for piecing, but all in all Im really happy with it. I changed up the 4 corners blocks and I dont know why--oh wait yes I do, they were mistakes and rather than pick out the orange corners and destroy my paper pattern, I just left them and used strategery to make it look like it was planned...I hope it worked! I have 4 other little quilts I just finished (this one is only 40 x 40) but I will show them after they are quilted. I was just so happy to get this finished-1,125 pieces later, I am done!

4 comments:

  1. That quilt is gorgeo. Its the most autumny/halloweeny but not with jack-o-lanterns I think you've ever made

    ReplyDelete
  2. pulling rank on Hillary-I call this one. I only have 3 quilts from mom, and one is a pink and purple pineapple quilt from when I was turning 8 or 9 which is starting to fall apart :( So there.

    ReplyDelete