Sunday, September 12, 2010

I went a little crazy...


I got a little carried away with sewing today, but not too much! Last night I went to a quilt carnival given by one of our local shops, Quiltique, with my dear quilting friend Patti Adams. Well, we had a great time and were inspired, so I decided to follow her plans for her evening, and I went home to finish what I had started the day before with the pink and green fabric. I sewed, pressed, sewed, pressed again, cut, laid out and finally decided on this layout for the rail fence blocks! I love when things work out quickly and I don't second guess my planning :-). I have some great green umbrella fabric for the outer border and some either dark green or dark pink for a small inner border! Voila! A quilt top in 2 days! Yee!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, you are sewing like a madwoman. I love it. I have been to that quilt store in Springville with the bakery, two of my favorite things under the same roof! I really like your quilt that you sewed the square in backwards, and that was nice to make a mistake to help everyone feel better about themselves.

    ReplyDelete